(Parent & Teacher Association)
The PTA is not an exclusive club - as parents/carers you are ALL automatically members.
If you are unable to dedicate the time to help organise events,
your help at the event itself is still welcome and very much appreciated.
The principle focus of the PTA is to enhance school facilities by helping to provide vital funds towards a range of resources.
These are some of the vital things that the PTA donates to each year:
- We provide a book bag (backpack for Yr5 & 6) for every new child starting the school.
- We subsidise many of the school trips for every year group, helping to keep the cost down for parents.
- We often provide extras for the Christmas meal each year for all the children.
- Often we save money towards long term projects, such as the Wooden Gym Trail area in the playground.
In order to raise money the PTA organise fundraising events each year including:
- Halloween Disco
- Christmas Bazaar
- Valentine Disco
- Easter Tombola
- Mother's Day & Father's Day gift shopping...
- Summer Fair
We are always looking for new ideas and inspiration! Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Chairperson Sancha Green
Vice chair Maddie O'Neil / Terri Dade
Treasurer Adrian Hall
Secretary Karen Groom
Please visit our Facebook page for more details of what we do and how you can become involved!
The PTA is working in partnership with Combs Ford Primary School
to make a difference to your child.